JSplacement 1.3.0Build date: April 14, 2019
JSplacement is a cross-platform pseudo-random 8K displacement map generator written in HTML and JS.
- A couple tech-y displacement map generators.
- 8192x8192 PNG output. Heck yeah!
- Custom sprite support! wow!
- A generator for making a bunch of dots to use as alpha/light maps.
- Color map maker (with a few options. More to come soon!)
- Normal map export too!
- Nice UI! Best part of JSplacement, according to someone on Twitter!
- Built-in digital guide to explain every single option!
Support the development
JSplacement is, and always will be, a free software. It comes fully featured without ads or limitations. If you find JSplacement useful and/or want to support its development, please consider leaving a tip! ♥
- BTC: 1FAAETwtg5tx2Afv2PCL1MMkjEyJDhdcLG
- LTC: LU2A6Fs9gLR2MLgeiPbJg12AiRjpqGyzo9
- ETH: 0xcBd3e5c25F3b831a7D4c75c0482c5F2D6CB8054C
Support something bigger
While I do appreciate everyone's support for JSplacement over the past couple of years, I would like to take your attention elsewhere. There are things out there that shouldn't be happening in the modern world. It's where your help is needed the most. So until further notice, please, send your donations to Minnesota Freedom Fund instead: https://minnesotafreedomfund.org/donate
Q: "JSplacement is stuck on working screen. How to fix this?" It's some weird Windows behavior where JSplacement user folder is created as read-only. To fix this, go to C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\, find JSplacmenent folder, delete it, and restart JSplacement.